Saturday, May 01, 2010

28 years young

On April 17, I turned 28. I don't feel old at all, but I realize that I only have 2 more years to be in my 20s. I have so many goals that I'd like to accomplish before 30 so I gotta get on the ball. Among my goals my top 3 are:
1) Lose weight ( I've got to motivate myself)
2) Save money
3) Pay off most of my school loans

So, my birthday went very well. Many friends and family sent cards, called, text, or facebooked and as always it's such a great feeling. My little sisters and cousin got me a birthday cake of course with candles, it was very sweet. And I made a great big wish (I'll let u know when it comes true).


2 comments:

Theresa said...

....about that GREAT & BIG wish.... Did it come true?... Oh, and what about the roses? Hmmm....Who sent you those?....

Carmela said...

Yeah my wish is probably going to take a min of 5 years to accomplish...gotta wait 5 years lol. Alfonso sent me the roses.